3. Rep Row 1 until your work measures 24". Cast off. Sew ends together.
4. CO 10 sts.
5. Row 1: K across whole row.
6. Rep Row 1 until your work measures 8".
7. Cast off.
1. Wrap scarf around neck. Place one side over other like "X". Scrunch bow piece up so center has crease. Place scrunched bow piece on center of crossed scarf pieces; wrap 8" rectangle around crossed scarf pieces, so rectangle is over and wrapped around both scarf and bow piece. Sew ends of rectangle together in back with yarn needle and matching thread.
2. Lift one bow loop and sew back side of bow loop to scarf, about 4"-5" up from center of bow. Slip scarf off neck, tie off, and weave in all ends.