Simple Knit Infinity Scarf
size: 56" circumference
- Lion Brand Lagoon (404) Homespun Yarn, 6 oz. skeins, three
- scissors, tapestry needle (optional)
- 1. To learn how to arm knit, watch the 30 Minute Infinity Scarf step-by-step tutorial by visiting www.arm-knitting.com/watch-the-videos.
- 2. Using 3 strands, cast on 12 stitches.
- 3. Work in plain stitch for 25 rows (or until work measures 56"). Bind off.
- 4. To finish, seam short ends together without a twist. Weave in ends.
- Tip: To view a video on finishing this scarf and other great arm knitting videos by Mary Beth Temple, click on the "Watch the Videos" tab at arm-knitting.com.