1. In pattern stitch 4 pattern repeats (4 clusters and 4 sc) = 9".
What To Do
1. Ch 32.
2. Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook (ch-3 and dc count as first cluster), *ch2, skip next ch, sc in next ch, ch 2, skip next ch, cluster in next ch. Repeat from * to end. Turn. (8 clusters, 7 sc)
3. Row 2: Ch1, sc in first cluster, * ch5, sc in next cluster; repeat from * to last cluster, End with sc in top ch of turning ch. Turn. (8 sc)
4. Row 3: Ch 3, dc in first sc, * ch 2, sc in 3rd ch of ch-5, ch 2, cluster in next sc. Repeat from * to end. Turn. Repeat Rows 2 and 3 until scarf measures 58" long. End with Row 3. Fasten off.
1. Weave in loose ends with tapestry needle.
2. For fringe, cut 48 14"-long strands. Holding two strands together, fold in half. Insert hook into first cluster and pull two strands through cluster. Add remaining fringe in same way.
1. Cluster: Yarn over (yo) needle, insert hook in next stitch and pull up a loop about 3/4" high, yarn over and pull up a second loop in the same stitch to the same height, yarn over and draw through 4 loops on hook, yarn over and draw through remaining 2 loops on hook.