- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3" egg
- White yarn, small amount
- Fibre-Craft: Fuzzy Stix: orange, brown, black
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Red pom-poms, two
- Black or green ball pins, two
- Fabric, scrap
- Silver cording, 12" length
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion
- 1. Gently rub larger end of plastic-foam egg on work surface (to flatten). Measure and cut 12" cording length. Knot ends together. Glue knot on small end of egg (for hanger).
- 2. Beginning on top, wrap egg (snowman's body) with white yarn. Glue ends.
- 3. For scarf, measure and cut 3/4"x12" fabric scrap. Wrap scarf around body; tie ends together.
- 4. For nose, cut 1/4"-long orange fuzzy stix length. Insert nose above scarf. Glue eyes above nose. For buttons, insert two pins into body.
- 5. For each arm, measure and cut one 2" and one 3" length from brown fuzzy stix. Wrap 2" length around end of 3" length, forming fingers. Glue each arm onto side of body.
- 6. For earmuffs, measure and cut 2-1/2" black fuzzy stix length. Wrap length onto top of head; glue ends. Glue red pom-poms onto ends of lengths. Let dry.