iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.
- White baseball cap
- White craft foam, 12"x18"
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: True Red Slick
- White ribbon, 18" length
- Cording or heavy twine
- Red or brown yarn
- Orange or red felt, scraps
- Plastic silver fork and knife
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler or measuring tape, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On white craft foam, draw 18" plate shape. Cut out plate (for hat bottom). Cut out center 6" section on plate. Position plate on top of baseball cap so inside cut portion of plate fits snugly around top of baseball cap.
- 2. On covered work surface, outline plate edge with True Red. Let dry.
- 3. Glue plate edges onto top of white baseball cap brim. Let dry.
- 4. Bunch and tangle cording (spaghetti noodles) into large pile. Working with a small section at a time, glue spaghetti noodles on top of hat. Let dry.
- 5. For sauce, measure and cut 2" or 3" circles and ovals from orange and red felt scraps. Glue sauce randomly around spaghetti noodles.
- 6. For meatballs, wrap red or brown yarn into small balls. Glue ends inside yarn balls. Glue meatballs around spaghetti. Let dry. Glue meatball onto end of spaghetti noodle (to hang by front of hat.)
- 7. Wrap small amount cording around fork and knife. Glue fork and knife on either side of hat. Let dry.