Embroidered Tablet Case
- White faux leather, 19-3/4“x11”
- Taupe leather strips, 1”-wide, 22” long (for fastening) and 33-1/2” long (for edging)
- Lining fabric, 19-3/4“x11”
- Embroidery threads of choice
- Taupe sewing thread
- Kandi Corp. Swarovski Hot Fix Crystals, 5mm
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing and Embroidery Machine with H Presser Foot for leather and vinyl
- Husqvarna Viking Embroider & Shine Collection Embroidery Templates
- Inspira Light & Tacky Stabilizer
- Kandi Corp. Professional Touch Applicator
- 1. Hoop stabilizer in large embroidery hoop (9.6"x6") with sticky side up. (Note: This stabilizer is perfect for materials that you do not want to hoop because it might leave marks on it.) Place leather on top of stabilizer, making sure it sticks to stabilizer. Embroider #2016 design.
- 2. Attach H presser foot to sewing machine. Place leather and lining right sides together; sew short edge next to embroidered designs with 5/8" seam allowance using straight stitch. Turn right side out.
- 3. Place leather and lining wrong sides together; sew straight stitch following edge with presser foot. Cut 1-1/4" length for loop from 22" strip of taupe leather before sewing to center of white fabric. Cut loop piece in half and stitch in place 3" from edge.
- 4. Fold up 8" on embroidered part of bag; sew straight stitch on short sides following edge with presser foot. Fold longer strip of taupe leather around raw edges; sew in place with straight stitch.
- 5. Following manufacturer's instructions, embellish case with crystals.
- 1. The specially designed "Embroider & Shine" collection is made of five units in various shapes to give you unlimited variety! You can find them, plus three ready-made combinations, as free downloads at www.husqvarnaviking.com.