Cross-Stitched Redwork Sampler
size: 8-1/8"x8-1/8"; stitch count: 115 w x 115 h
- Red Gold Standard 14-count Aida Cloth (Charles Craft)
- Pearlescent White Light Effects Thread (DMC) or Pearl Polyester Metallic Cord (Kreinik)
- Tapestry needle, #24 (DMC)
Pattern - Cross-stitched Redwork Sampler
- 1. To find center of Aida, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross stitch design as indicated on chart.
- 3. Place design in silver frame, if desired.