Pattern - Cardinal & Pink Poinsettia Ornament
- 1. To find center of cloth, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands floss to cross-stitch design centered on Aida cloth in colors listed on keycode. Use one strand Black floss to backstitch design.
- 3. Mount stitching centered on one board. Trim cloth to 1/2" from board. Fold in corners, then sides, securing fabric to back of board. Repeat for backing fabric on remaining board.
- 4. Glue front board to back board.
- 5. Fold braid in half to form loop, Glue to top center of ornament and continue gluing cord around perimeter of ornament, overlapping ends at bottom center. Trim to desired length.