Pattern - Embroidered Scooter
- 1. Print out full-size pattern. Print design pattern on paper. Place cotton over design and lightly use pencil to trace design on fabric.
- 2. Paint scooter on fabric front as shown, leaving pencil lines just barely visible inside shapes. Let dry.
- 3. Using single strand of black thread, backstitch around edges of each shape and color.
- 4. Place design in embroidery hoop, trimming fabric 1/2" from hoop edge. Create hanging loop from ribbon at top of hoop.
- 5. Using inside of hoop as template, cut circle from white felt. Slip stitch felt to fabric close to edges of hoop on back of design.