1. For pillow front and back, cut two 12" broadcloth squares.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply interfacing to wrong side of pillow front.
3. Print and cut out patterns. Use pen and small pieces of tissue paper to trace five left daisies and four right daisies. Randomly transfer daisies to top of pillow front, using photo as guide. Pin patterns in place. (Note: Leave 1-1/2" around pillow between edge of fabric and edge of daisies.)
4. Use white sewing thread to baste around outside edge of each pinned pattern.
5. Use new strand white sewing thread to straight stitch daisy petal centers.
6. Use six strands floss to stem stitch (Fig. 1) stems and Lazy Daisy stitch (Fig. 2) for leaves through tissue paper. When stems are complete, carefully remove tissue paper.
Fig. 1 Stem Stitch
Fig. 2 Lazy Daisy
7. Use two strands bead string to attach pearls. Attach single Rosaline in center of five straight lines. Attach one Lt. Rose curved pearl over each basted straight line, attaching close to center bead (Fig. 3).
Fig. 3 Bead Attachement
8. Use brown thread to machine sew tassels to front pillow corners. Anchor tassels to corner within 1/4" seam by backstitching across loop. Pin tassels up toward center against right side to keep them out of the way while joining pillow top. With right sides together, machine sew pillow front to back, using 1/4" seam allowance and leaving 6" opening at bottom for turning. Turn right side out. Insert pillow insert; slip stitch opening closed.