Cross-Stitched Pumpkin Towel
size: 16-1/2"x27"; stitch count: 193 w x 37 h
- White Aberdeen Hand Towel with Aida band (Charles Craft)
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on key (DMC)
- Tapestry needle, #24 (DMC)
Pattern - Cross-stitched Pumpkin Towel
- 1. To find center of fold Aida band of towel in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross stitch design centered on towel, and one strand of Coffee Brown-Vy. Dk. (898) to backstitch stems.