Pattern - Mixed Emotions Punch Needle Set
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer designs onto cloth squares; use Black Writer to trace over lines.
- 2. Position cloth in embroidery hoop. Punch design using one strand DMC floss.
- 3. Once entire design is punched, trim any loose or high loops on back side of punched design. Fill in any spaces on design that appear empty. Remove design from hoop.
- 4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to punch other design on remaining cloth square.
- 5. Finish as desired into pillow set, banner, or onto tote bag.