- White hand towel with 14-count inset
- DMC 6-Strand Embroidery Floss
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Blended Needle: 1 strand each color
Backstitch: 1 strand
French Knot: 2 strands wrapped two times
Pattern - Butterfly and Daisies Towel
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished design size: 11"x2-3/4"; Stitch count: 155 w x 40 h
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric using two strands floss.
- 3. Backstitch design using one strand as indicated on chart. For blended needle, use one strand each of DMC 301 Mahogony-Med and DMC 3853 Autumn Gold-Dk. For French knots, use two strands wrapped two times. Knot and clip thread ends.