Pattern - "Peace on Earth" Pouch
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut large heart and two small hearts from Barnyard Red felt and two pouch pieces from White felt.
- 2. Position large heart on front of pouch; pin or spot glue in place. Embroider around edges of heart using feather stitch and 4045 Evergreen Forest. Remove pins.
- 3. Backstitch "peace on earth" along bottom edges of heart using 783 Topaz-MD. Embroider French Knot on bottom tip of heart with 321 Red and greenery in fly stitch with 4045 Evergreen Forest. Knot and clip loose ends.
- 4. For decorative band, cut 4"x3/8" strip from White felt. Trim top edge with regular scissors and bottom edge with scallop-edge scissors. Position band along top of pouch; adhere in place using glue. Trim excess felt on each end if needed.
- 5. For dangling heart, twist 2" length of 321 Red. Sandwich one end between two small hearts; adhere together using glue. Position other end inside bottom tip of pouch; adhere using glue. Let dry.
- 6. Position embroidered pouch front onto pouch back; pin together. Embroider pouch pieces together along edges using whipstitch using White. Knot and clip loose ends.
- 7. For hanger, adhere white cording to top inside edges of pouch using glue. Let dry.