Pattern - Harvest Pumpkin Punch Needle
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer design onto center of fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using three strands floss for all areas. Trim thread ends.
- 3. With punch needle design still in hoop, apply thin layer of glue onto back side and let dry fully. Set aside.
- 4. Transfer "Pumpkin" lettering onto Black felt 1/4" from bottom edge.
- 5. Backstitch lettering with one strand of Pearl Cotton. Trim thread ends.
- 6. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/8" border on all sides.
- 7. For hanger, twist two strands of Memory Thread together. Adhere ends onto each top edge on back of design. Let dry.
- 8. Adhere punch needle design onto felt rectangle, 3/4" above backstitched lettering. Let dry.