- DMC Charles Craft 28-count White Monaco
- Mounting board, two 4-1/2” squares
- White backing board, two 4” squares
- Quilter’s batting, two 5” squares
- White ribbon, four 12” lengths
Cross-stitch:: 2 strands
Backstitch:: 1 strand
French knot:: 1 strand (wrapped two times)
Pattern - Cross-stitch Baby's Birth & Sampler Hangings
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric. Use dotted line as a guide for placement of personalization. Iron and press stitch designs.
- 2. Glue batting squares onto one side of each mounting board square. Let dry.
- 3. Center each design over batting on square. Position stitched piece right side down on clean work surface. Turn fabric under 1/8" and glue edges on back of mounting board.
- 4. Glue ribbon ends on top of each backing board.
- 5. Center and glue mounted stitched piece onto back of backing boards. Let dry.
- 6. Trim ribbon ends into bow hanger.