Pattern - Black Cat Punch Needle
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer design onto center of punch needle fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using three strands floss, working from inside of design outwards using punch needle on low-loop setting. Trim thread ends on front and back of design.
- 3. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/16" border on all sides.
- 4. For hanger, twist two 10" lengths of Lavender Memory Thread together, leaving 1/2" tail on each end. Adhere tail ends along top edges on back of design. Let dry.
- 5. Measure and cut 4-3/4"x5-1/4" black felt rectangle. Center design on felt rectangle and adhere in place. Let dry completely before hanging.