Pattern - Gingerbread Boy Cookies Recipe
- 1. Bake cookies and let cool completely. (Note: Use straw to make hole near tops of heads before baking.)
- 2. Tint portion of icing red and portion green, leaving small amount white.
- 3. Use tip 3 to outline. Zigzag to fill in and pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 14 to zigzag scarf. Use tip 3 to pull out strings for fringe. Use tip 14 to pipe buttons.
- 4. Use tip 3 and remaining white icing for wavy outline, mouth, and eyes.
- 5. Tie ribbon through hole.
- 1. Use red-red and royal blue icing to create football gingerbread boys.