Pattern - Chicken Crunchies
Pattern - Dog Biscuits Deluxe
- Dog Treat Jar
- 1. Cut 4"x11-1/2" olive stripe rectangle; ink edges brown. Machine straight stitch around rectangle, 1/8" from edge.
- 2. Antique photo edges brown. Glue photo to left side of rectangle 1" from edge. Machine zigzag stitch around photo edge.
- 3. Punch seven evenly-spaced 1/8" holes on both sides of rectangle 1/2" from edges with 1/2" space between holes; attach eyelets.
- 4. Wrap rectangle around jar. Beginning at bottom of rectangle, lace 60" hemp cord through eyelets and tie bow at top.
- 5. Stamp dog's name and "treats" with black. Trim ribbon 1" from right side of words. Glue ribbon end to right side around straight sides of small "D" rings, bringing end back through one "D" ring. Pull ribbon taut and glue to jar to secure. Trim ribbon end 1" past "D" rings.
- 6. Print "doggone cute" on distressed card stock. Cut a 3/4"x1" rectangle around words, trimming ends with decorative-edge scissors. Punch 1/16" holes in rectangle ends and attach paper fasteners. Glue rectangle angled to metal tag. Attach metal tag to "D" ring with hemp cord.
- 7. Fold brown ribbon in half lengthwise; glue around side of jar lid.
- Cat Treat Jar
- 1. Make jar in same way as Dog Treat Jar, substituting Italian Leather Stripe paper, yellow ribbon, large "D" rings, and printing "purrfect pet" on distressed card stock.