Pattern - Retro Christmas Cookie Bag, Card
Pattern - Gingerbread Men
- 1. Use Blending Blox to stamp dots over front of note card and to ink card edges.
- 2. Use brown ink to stamp tree on white cardstock. Use markers to color in and apply Stickles to ornament. Punch out using 2" circle. Punch 1" circle from brown cardstock. Adhere circles to card front as shown.
- 3. Use brown ink to stamp "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" below circles.
- 4. Wrap brown organdy ribbon around left side of card front, 1/4" from fold; adhere and trim end at angle. Attach three brads to ribbon center.
- Cookie Bag
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut, punch holes, and fold as indicated; adhere. Tie moss green grosgrain ribbon through holes; tie in front and trim ends at angle.
- 2. Use brown ink to stamp tree on white cardstock. Use markers to color in and apply Stickles to ornament. Punch out using scalloped oval; ink edges Olive Pastel. Adhere to bag front.
- 3. Use white pigment ink to stamp "Christmas magic" below oval.