Pattern - Lemon Coconut Cookies In A Jar
- 1. Layer ingredients in jar, following recipe.
- 2. Cut 4"-wide strip from Diner Drive Thru paper and slightly narrower strip from Diner Jukebox paper to fit around jar. Adhere Diner Jukebox strip to Diner Drive Thru strip (yellow side up), then adhere around jar.
- 3. Tie ribbon around jar lid. Glue lemon to lid.
- 4. Print recipe on shipping tag. Mat tag on brown side of Napkin Rings paper.
- 5. Thread ball chain through tag hole; attach "recipe for fun" chipboard tag to chain. Adhere chipboard corners to tag.
- 6. Use green ribbon to make loops on back of tag. Insert spoon through loops. Trim green ribbon, attach through tag top, and use safety pin to attach ribbon to jar lid.