Pattern - Apple Orchard Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1. Trim 3-1/2"-wide strip from Marrone cardstock and 3"-wide strip from stripe paper to fit around jar, overlapping ends. Adhere 3"-wide strip to 3-1/2"-wide strip.
- 2. Trim 1-1/4"-wide strip from Journey paper; adhere to center of stripe paper. Adhere strip around jar.
- 3. For label, cut 3"x4-1/4" rectangle from Journey paper. Glue die cut bracket to left side of label. Punch holes. Thread twine through holes and attach brads.
- 4. Use Evergreen font to print "Apple Orchard" and Civilian font to print Sauce on white paper. Adjust sizing until title placement works on die cut tag. Attach tag to printer paper and reprint so title is printed on tag. Apply "BBQ" rub-on letters to tag.
- 5. Attach tag to center of label, apply rub-on stitching under tag. Adhere label to jar. Tie twine around jar.