Pattern - Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1. Use circle tool to cut 3-3/4" circle from patterned paper.
- 2. Cut letters from black tape to spell "soup" and adhere to center of paper circle. Adhere cardstock number one (1) sticker in front of "soup." Use yellow brads to attach green metal word to paper below "soup"; insert flower brad above letters.
- 3. Using photo as guide, follow manufacturer's instructions to apply rub-ons to metal word and paper circle. Adhere paper circle to mug lid.
- 4. Apply "thanks" rub-on to shipping tag. Cut and adhere thin strip of patterned paper to tag beneath rub-on.
- 5. Tie twill tape around mug. Pin tag to twill.