Pattern - Truffle Pound Cake Mix & Instructions
- 1. Glue vintage label to jar front. Wrap 20" ribbon length around jar and tie, stringing hot mitt cutter when knotting.
- 2. Place jar lid on back side of red check paper; trace and cut out. Glue circle to jar lid.
- 3. Place recipe mix ingredients inside jar. Twist on jar band. Glue mixer to lid.
- 4. Print or handwrite recipe instructions on paper.
- 5. Tie 3" ribbon length onto spoon; knot and trim ends. Adhere instructions and remaining embellishments to jar as desired.