Pattern - Layered Jar Mixes
Pattern - Oatmeal Fruit Cookies
Pattern - Farmhouse Soup
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- Snowman Jar
- 1. To cover lid, place lid on wrong side of light blue dot paper; trace. Draw another line 1/2" outside of first pencil line. Cut out circle. Make cuts into circle, 1/4" apart, up to first pencil line. Glue circle to top of jar lid, folding cut edge over to side of lid. Cut a strip from light blue paper to fit around jar lid; glue.
- 2. Layer ingredients in jar, following recipe. Screw lid onto jar. Wrap and glue green ribbon around side of lid; tie bow.
- 3. For tag, print "oatmeal fruit cookies" or "farmhouse soup" instructions on white cardstock, using 2-1/2" line length (leaving space above writing for snowman's head). Transfer scarf and head pattern above words. Cut tag shape around words, trimming bottom 1/4" from words.
- 4. Print recipe name on green paper; trim to 1/2"x2-3/4" rectangle. Glue rectangle to tag above ingredients.
- 5. Cut carrot nose from orange paper and hat from red dot paper. Glue nose and hat to tag. Draw eye dots. Ink tag edges.
- 6. Punch hole in hat at dot indicated on pattern; attach eyelet. Glue pom-pom to tip of hat and chenille stem across bottom of hat. Knot red ribbon; trim ends 1" page knot and glue to right side of scarf. Insert green thread through eyelet and tie around bow on jar.
- Bear Jar
- 1. Follow Steps 1 through 4 from Snowman instructions, using medium blue dot paper to cover lid, bear pattern for tag, and red paper for scarf.
- 2. Cut muzzle from white cardstock; ink round edges. Cut hat from green gingham paper. Glue muzzle and hat to tag. Draw eye dots. Punch hole in muzzle; attach brad for nose. Ink tag edges.
- 3. Repeat Step 6 from Snowman instructions.