Pattern - Turkey Noodle Soup Mix in a Jar
Pattern - Turkey Noodle Soup Instructions
- 1. Cut 3"x12" rectangle from striped paper and 2-1/2"x12" rectangle from floral paper. Mat floral rectangle onto striped rectangle. Use Liquid Laminate to adhere rectangles to jar, place seam in back. Secure with rubber bands and let dry.
- 2. Layer and glue 3" orange, 3" brown, and 2" cream flowers together as shown. Attach brad to centers of three 1" cream flowers. Attach layered flower from jar front, and 1" flowers to back of jar, covering paper seam.
- 3. Cut 1-1/4"x3" rectangle from cream cardstock. Use Chestnut Roan ink to stamp "enjoy" on rectangle; ink edges Dark Brown and mat on orange cardstock.
- 4. Spray slick side of transparency Copper. Use small paintbrush to paint stamped letters for added sparkle. Let dry. Glue tag to jar as shown.
- 5. Tie twill ribbon to center bar of ribbon slide and attach to top left tag corner.
- 6. Trace jar lid onto orange cardstock. Cut out circle and adhere to lid. Layer and adhere 1" cream flower, 2" brown flower, and amber gem. Write date on tag and adhere to lid. Tie twill ribbon around jar ring.
- 7. Fill jar with soup mix and replace lid. Print and attach soup instructions to jar.