Pattern - Fiesta Cheese Ball
- Recipe Clip
- 1. Cut Fresh Baked Papers to cover front and back of photo clip. Use Découpage Finish to adhere papers to clip. Use leafing pen to apply copper to clip edges. Use Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator to adhere Copper Honeycomb to each corner. Tie ribbon around middle of front piece. For beaded dangle, thread pearls and beads onto copper wire and hang from ribbon.
- Recipe Card
- 1. Die cut long classic scallop rectangle and long classic rectangle from Copper Metallic and Sugar Cream cardstocks respectively. Follow embossing mat manufacturer's instructions to emboss long classic rectangle.
- 2. Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp swag image from About Me stamp set. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp "Recipes". Use Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator to adhere Copper Honeycombs to top corners.
- Cheese Spreader
- 1. Basecoat handle Butter. Let dry. Apply one thick coat of One Step Crackle. When dry and cracked, apply Burnt Umber to entire handle and rub into cracks. Remove excess with a damp cloth. Use leafing pen to add copper dots to each side of handle.
- 2. Using paper piercer to poke hole in end of handle. Use copper wire to create eye pin. Fill hole with adhesive and place eye pin in hole. For beaded dangle, string assorted pearls and crystals onto copper wire hang from eye pin.