Pattern - Southern Summertime Lemonade
- 1. Place the cardboard inside the canvas bag for a flat stamping surface. Use the sponge paintbrush to dab the Turquoise fabric paint onto the clamshell stamp. Stamp the center of the tote.
- 2. Use the same technique and color to stamp a scroll on either side of the clamshell. Stamp a seahorse and starfi sh on the right side of the clamshell. Repeat for the left side, turning the seahorse upside-down.
- 3. Use Pearl Turquoise fabric paint to re-stamp the clamshell creating a pearly sheen. For a washable design, let the paint dry, turn the tote inside out and iron on a cotton setting for 30 seconds.
- 4. Use the cement to adhere rhinestones to the bottom edge of the clamshell design.
- 5. Use Turquoise paint to stamp the first initial of the kit recipient onto the end of the ribbon. Let dry.
- 6. Place the flip-flop project supplies inside the tote so the flip-flops peek out from the top. Tie the ribbon onto one of the handles with the monogram facing out.
- 1. GNI: Fashionista Flip-flops & Fashionista Invitation for more projects to go with this one.