Pattern - Beef Rub
Pattern - Herb Pork Rub
Pattern - Poultry Seasoning
- 1. Paint: one bottle cap Lamp Black and remaining caps Antique White; circle Khaki Tan. Dry brush black cap Sable Brown and Antique White caps Lamp Black. Apply varnish.
- 2. Use Black ink to stamp bottle labels, alternating sizes for a random look. Ink edges of wooden shapes with Dark Brown. Use awl to poke holes in top of wooden shapes.
- 3. Punch three scallop circles from black cardstock and three circles from cream cardstock. Ink edges of cream circles with Charcoal. Use Black ink to stamp animals in center of cream circles. Let dry. Use colored pencils to lightly color images. Mat cream circles on scallop circles.
- 4. Cut three 3"x8" rectangles from striped papers. Wrap and glue rectangles around center of bottles. Cut three 1-1/4"x4-1/4" rectangles from black patterned paper. Adhere rectangles around bottle necks. Glue animal circles to center of bottles. Wrap rubber bands around centers to adhere while glue is drying.
- 5. Wrap hemp lengths several times around bottle necks. Thread hemp end through holes in wooden shapes; knot ends. Cut three ribbon lengths. Tie ribbon lengths around bottle necks; knot. Replace caps. Fill bottles with prepared spices. Tie fabric strip around basket. Place bottles inside basket.