Cookies Tin & Gift Bag & Recipe
size: tea tin, 9" tall; gift bag, 5-1/8"x9"
- FOR BOTH:
- Pink Lemonade Collection Lulubelle patterned papers (Webster’s Pages)
- Mocha Gold self-adhesive pearls (Joy Crafts)
- Green/white polka-dot ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- TEA TIN:
- Old tea tin
- Vanilla Cream Prismatics Cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Pink Lemonade Collection Sweetpea patterned papers (Webster’s Pages)
- GIFT BAG:
- Kraft paper gift bag, 5-1/8”x9”
- Prismatics Cardstock (Prism Papers): Frosted Orange; Desert Coral Light
- TEA TIN:
- Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Clearsnap)
- Cream Double-Loop ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Peach flower (Prima Marketing)
- Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders): Scalloped Circle; Petite Scalloped Circle
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Mini Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- GIFT BAG:
- Fluid Chalk Ink Pads (Clearsnap): Dark Brown; Creamy Brown; Blush Rose
- The Kim Hughes Collection Silhouette Blooms I stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle Dies & Embossing Mat
- Ornare Corner Template: Flower (Ellen Hutson, LLC)
- Paper piercing tool and mat
Pattern - Lemon Melts
- Tea Tin
- 1. Cut 5-3/8"x8-3/4" rectangle from paper; glue around tin.
- 2. Cut ribbon to fit around bottom edge of tin; use tape dot to secure.
- 3. For tag, use computer to print "To" and "From" on Vanilla Cream cardstock; die cut petite scalloped circle around lettering. Die cut scalloped circle from Lulubelle paper. Adhere petite scalloped circle to scalloped circle and punch hole through both layers. Thread double-loop ribbon through hole; knot.
- 4. Tie another ribbon length around tin, placing loop through tag in middle of knot.
- 5. Use computer to print "Lemon Melts" on Vanilla Cream cardstock; die cut petite scalloped circle around lettering and sponge edges with Olive Pastel ink. Adhere tag to lid. For lid border, die cut scalloped circle from Lulubelle paper, then use smaller die to cut out center. Adhere border and flower to lid, and pearl to flower center.
- Gift Bag
- 1. Die cut large scalloped rectangle from Desert Coral cardstock, then run through die cut machine once more with embossing mat to emboss edges. Die cut medium scalloped rectangle from Lulubelle paper and rectangle from Frosted Orange cardstock.
- 2. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp "Thoughts of You" onto Frosted Orange rectangle. Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp flower. Paper pierce bottom left corner of flower and sponge edges with Blush Rose ink. Adhere flower to medium scalloped rectangle, then to large scalloped rectangle.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2"x5-1/8" strip from Lulubelle paper; adhere to bag. Adhere two pearls and stamped rectangle to strip. Adhere tiny pearls to tag corners.
- 4. Tie ribbon around handle; trim ends.