Wine Bottle Lamp Invitation & Recipes
sizes: invitation, 4-3/4" square
- White card, 4-3/4” square
- Red gingham paper, 3”x4-3/4”
- Cardstock: brown, 3”x4-3/4”; black, 2-3/4”x4-3/4”
- See D’s ready-to-cling stamp: Ohh la la; wine bottle (Sugar Loaf)
- SeeClear block, 1.75”x5” (Sugar Loaf)
- Brilliance pigment ink pad: Moonlight White (Tsukineko)
- Colored pencils: red; green; white; yellow (Loew-Cornell)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Pattern - Bite-Size Pizzas
Pattern - Brownie Pizza
Pattern - Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza
Pattern - Raw Vegetabel Pizza
- 1. Glue gingham rectangle to card front and brown cardstock to center.
- 2. Use white pencil to write text on black cardstock rectangle.
- 3. Use white pencil to write text on black cardstock rectangle corner. Use green and yellow pencils to color bottle. Draw grapes and vine on black cardstock as shown.
- 4. Glue black cardstock rectangle to brown cardstock.
- 5. Write party information inside card.
- 1. See project "Wine Bottle Lamp" to go with the invitation and recipes.