Pattern - Treat Pail & Recipe
- 1. Hand cut paper strips to cover entire pail. Ink strip edges.
- 2. Apply light coat of Mod Podge to pail. Decoupage strips to pail. When completely covered with paper, apply top coat of Mod Podge. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere stickers, borders, and lettering to pail as desired. Apply another coat of Mod Podge. While still wet, adhere wiggle eyes to pail. Let dry.
- 4. Wrap gauze around top and bottom of pail; adhere with Mod Podge. Wrap a generous amount of gauze around handle.
- Designer Tip
- 1. Remember - perfection is not important since it's a Halloween bucket and a little wackiness is just fine!