Pattern - Crab Dip
Pattern - Key Lime Pie
- Key Chain with Aqua Beads
- 1. Screw eye screws into both ends of cork stopper. Attach looseleaf ring to one screw.
- 2. Place aqua beads on eye pins (2" eye pin is needed for large bead). Bend eye pin ends over slightly. Insert ends of eye pins through eye screw (end opposite looseleaf ring). Bend eye pins over until they touch beads.
- 3. Place nugget beads on head pins. Bend head pin ends over slightly. Insert ends of head pins through loops on aqua bead eye pins. Bend head pins over until they touch nugget beads.
- 4. Open jump rings. Attach cowrie shell and sea life beads to remaining two eye pins, using jump rings. Attach eye pins to eye screw in same way as aqua beads.
- Key Chain with Earth Beads
- 1. Screw eye screws into both ends of cork stopper. Attach looseleaf rings to metal eye screws.
- 2. Follow Steps 2 through 4 of aqua bead key chain, substituting earth beads for aqua beads and brown lip beads for mother of pearl beads. Attach eye and head pins to one of looseleaf rings instead of eye screw.
- 1. For more projects to go with these check out: GNI Tropical Beach Party Invitation & Kit.