Layered Paper Flower Settings
size: centerpiece: 6"; favor bag: 6"x4"x2-1/2"; seating cards: 3-1/2"x2-1/2"
- Fun Stampers Journey Cardstock: Whip Cream, Banana Cream, Lemon Drop, Grape Fusion, Pretty Amethyst
- Fun Stampers Journey: Riverstone Satin Ribbon, Journey Advent Boxes
- Styrofoam ball, 6”
- Quilter’s stickpins
- Yellow pearls
- Score tool
- Fun Stampers Journey Grand Die Cutting Machine and Die Templates: Spring Mini Blooms, Tattered Mini Blooms, Spring Blooms, Tattered Blooms and Daisy Blooms
- Fun Stampers Journey Script Background Stamp Set
- Fun Stampers Journey True Color Riverstone Fusion Ink
- Adhesives: craft glue, white liner tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, piercing tool, stylus
- Flower Centerpiece
- 1. Stamp Script Background with Riverstone ink on three sheets of Whip Cream cardstock.
- 2. Trim off small portion of Styrofoam ball to create flat surface for the bottom of centerpiece.
- 3. Using various flower dies, die cut both colored cardstock and stamped cardstock for a total of 500 individual flowers. Arrange and layer flowers together. Stagger shapes and colors to make each bloom unique. Adhere flower layers together.
- 4. Slightly bend flower petals upward using stylus and fingertips to help fit together on centerpiece with minimum gaps.
- 5. Pierce hole through center of each flower. Stick flowers onto Styrofoam ball using stickpins. Arrange flowers so there are no large gaps. Gently lift petals and add small amount of adhesive to secure to Styrofoam ball.
- Favor Bag
- 1. Assemble and adhere Advent Boxes using liner tape.
- 2. Tie 3" of Riverstone satin ribbon around box and through handle opening. Tie into bow and trim ends.
- 3. Adhere one layered flower to center and add yellow pearl accent.
- Table Seating Cards
- 1. Using computer to print out guest names and table number on to Whip Cream cardstock.
- 2. Trim printed cardstock to 7"x2-1/2" and score at 3-1/2" to fold in half. Make sure to trim so that guest name is 1" from bottom.
- 3. Trim 6" of Riverstone satin ribbon. Wrap ribbon around place card 1/2" from the top and adhere ends on the inside. Adhere one layered flower to ribbon center and add yellow pearl accent.