Pattern - Bunny & Chick Favors
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Transfer patterns to coordinating colors of cardstock. Cut out all pieces. Transfer dress and bow patterns to scrapbook paper. Cut out.
- 2. Refer to photo and assemble all pieces using glue stick.
- 3. Outline all shapes with marker. Color along outlines with corresponding colored pencils, referring to photo. Color cheeks and inner bunny ears with pink colored pencil.
- 4. Create bow from each ribbon and adhere to neck of chick and bunny. Adhere pompom on bunny face for nose.
- 5. Paint each cup with corresponding acrylic paint. It may take several coats to cover any printed design on cup. Let dry between coats.
- 6. Adhere cup to front center of chick and bunny.
- 7. Apply chalkboard sticker to each cup. Use chalk to write names and fill with treats.