Fudenosuke Soft Tip Brush Pen
Tombow MONO Aqua Glue
*Tip: Look up “journey” in the thesaurus to select travel-related words.
1. Rough cut sections of map slightly larger than tile and tear map edges.
2. Apply layer of Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue and decoupage map onto tile.
3. Burnish map onto tile with finger to smooth our any wrinkles or folds.
4. Embellish coasters with travel-related words hand lettered with brush pen.
5. Apply layer of Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue to top of map to make coasters waterproof. Smooth with your finger and let dry. Apply second coat if necessary.