Tim Holtz: Wallflower Paper Stash, Ephemera Festive Pack, ide-ology Mirrored Stars, Heirloom Roses, Holiday Flash Cards
Ranger: Archival Black Ink, Glossy Accents, ICE Resin Plunger, ICE Resin Studio Sheet
Tim Holtz Crazy Birds Stamp Set
Adhesives: Double sided tape, 3M Scotch 3D Pop Up Dots, Glue Dots, E6000 Adhesive
This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Holiday issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Cut 1” strips of paper from Wallflower Paper Stash and Ephemera Festive Pack the width of tags. Adhere strips to tag, layering from the bottom up.
2. Stamp Crazy Bird image using black ink and fussy cut or cut into square. Adhere stamped images onto tag as desired. Add additional images and other pieces from the Ephemera Festive Pack. Cut and adhere little hats for birds. Accent tag with Mirrored Stars or Heirloom flowers.
3. Apply ICE Resin onto both sides of book page and let dry for 6 hours on plastic bag covered surface. Once dry, punch out stars from resin paper and stack them using Pop Dots.
4. Punch small holes toward tag tops and add suri ribbon and ball chain.
5. Add Glossy Accents around bird lines and words on tag.