Pattern - Paddleball Friends
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Transfer head patterns onto cardboard; cut out.
- 2. Cut faces and facial features from cardstock; outline with marker. Adhere face to cardboard using glue stick. Cut out mouth opening using craft knife. Adhere facial features using glue stick.
- 3. Color in pupils and draw mouths and whiskers using black marker. Add colored pencil highlights to cheeks, tongue, and edges of face.
- 4. Adhere top 1-1/4" of stick to back of cardboard head. Tie ribbon in bow at chin; spot glue.
- 5. Tape one end of yarn to back of head. Poke hole in foam ball; insert and spot glue other end of yarn in hole.