Happy 4th Party Designs
size: cupcake toppers, 2" diameter; card, 4-1/2" diameter; treat box, 2-1/2"x3-1/2"; banner, 16-1/2"x2"
Happy 4th Party Designs
Mini Banner Closeup
- Fun Stampers Journey Cardstock: Whip Cream, Huckleberry Fusion, Cranberry Bliss
- Patriotic print papers
- Embellishments: rhinestones, red buttons
- Lollipop sticks
- Ribbon: red gingham, white sheer, blue organdy
- Jute twine
- Silver cording
- Fun Stampers Journey Brave America Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting Machine and Dies: Spellbinders Rosette Blooms Shapeabilities, Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilities; Fun Stampers Journey Star-Dom, Treat Box, Journey Circles
- Fun Stampers Journey True Color Fusion Ink: Huckleberry Fusion, Cranberry Bliss
- Fun Stampers Journey Adhesives: Journey Craft Glue, White Liner Tape, Journey Foam Squares, Journey Glaze
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler and scoring tool
- Cupcake Toppers
- 1. Align Journey Circle #2 dies, plain and pierced, together; die cut circle from Cranberry Bliss and two circles from Huckleberry Fusion cardstock. Adhere circles to lollipop sticks using tape.
- 2. Die cut star from each color cardstock using Star-dom #2 die.
- 3. Stamp sentiment three times in Cranberry Bliss and Huckleberry Fusion ink on Whip Cream cardstock; die cut using Journey Circle #1. Adhere sentiment circles to stars using foam squares. Adhere stars to pierced circles using foam squares. Accent with tied red or blue ribbon bows. Create additional toppers if needed.
- Celebrate Card
- 1. Using Scalloped Circle die #7 (where die #1 is smallest), die cut two circles from Huckleberry Fusion cardstock. Score one circle along top; fold and adhere above fold line to make card base.
- 2. Align Journey Circle #5 dies, plain and pierced, together; die cut circle from Whip Cream cardstock. Die cut Journey Circle #4 from red striped paper; cut away 2/3 of circle for future project. Adhere strip of blue cardstock behind straight edge of striped wedge, trimming edge to match. Adhere striped wedge to white circle. Wrap silver cord across striped wedge; adhere behind circle using tape. Adhere circle to card front.
- 3. Stamp sentiment in Cranberry Bliss and Huckleberry Fusion inks on Whip Cream cardstock; trim. Adhere to card. Align Star-dom #1 and #2 dies; die cut star frame from Cranberry Bliss cardstock. Score line at each star point; crease to form dome shape. Adhere to card over sentiment panel.
- 4. Embellish card with sequins and silver cording bow on star frame. Die cut additional white circle for inside of card.
- Mini Banner
- 1. Using Scalloped Circle die #7 (where die #1 is smallest), die cut four circles from Huckleberry Fusion cardstock. Score and fold in half. Position folded circles side-by-side with flat edge at top. Measure and cut length of white ribbon to width of all circles plus 36". Run ribbon through folded circles, center circles on ribbon, and adhere using tape.
- 2. Align Journey Circle #5 dies, plain and pierced, together; die cut two circles from Whip Cream cardstock. Cut pierced circles in half; adhere to each banner piece.
- 3. Die cut Journey Circles #4 from red striped paper; adhere to alternating banner panels. Die cut four small rosette pieces from Huckleberry Fusion cardstock; assemble using two pieces for each rosette. Thread silver cording through rosette center, button holes, and back through rosette center; tie in bow behind rosette. Repeat for second rosette; adhere to banner panels.
- 4. Die cut several sizes of stars using each color of cardstock. Layer stars and adhere to remaining blank banner panels. Embellish stars with sequins.
- Treat Box
- 1. Die cut treat box from Whip Cream cardstock; fold and assemble following manufacturer's instructions using liner tape.
- 2. Cut 1/4" strips from Cranberry Bliss and Huckleberry Fusion cardstock. Apply liner tape around box bottom; adhere strips.
- 3. Using Stardom #2 and #3 dies, die cut nesting stars from Cranberry Bliss and Huckleberry Fusion cardstock; layer and adhere to box. Stamp image with Cranberry Bliss and sentiment with Huckleberry Fusion ink on Whip Cream cardstock; fussy cut. Adhere to stars using foam squares. Add rhinestone accents and tie silver cording around box.