The Cutting Café
- Cardstock: red, kraft
- Ribbon: wide navy/white polka dot, thin red solid, thin blue dot
- Candy rolls (Rolos, Lifesavers, etc.), four
- The Cutting Café Printable Stamps: 4th of July Set 1, Stars Background Set, Stripes 6 By 6 Background, Tiny Solid Dot; Life Savers Box Set Cutting File
- Bosskut Gazelle Personal Cutting Machine
- Computer with color printer and graphics program
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler
- 1. Using cutting machine or scissors, cut out lid only of Life Saver Box Set from red cardstock; assemble and set aside. Wrap blue dot ribbon around open end of lid; adhere.
- 2. Print sentiment tag on kraft cardstock; cut out. Tie blue dot ribbon bow. Adhere tag and bow to box.
- 3. Save background stamps into graphics or word processing program, change colors, and print. Cut four 4-1/4"x3-1/2" panels from printed backgrounds for firecrackers. Cut 12" red or navy dot ribbon length; wrap around candy roll vertically and knot ends. Wrap candy roll in printed panel; adhere ends. Repeat for each firecracker; place upright in box.
- 1. The Cutting Café templates can also be printed and cut by hand using scissors.