Pattern - Cat & Dog Puppets
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Transfer patterns to cardstock and cut out. Outline all pieces using black marker.
- 2. For dog, adhere vest to body, non-movable ear to back of head, and nose and eye patch to head using glue stick. Color in eyes and draw smile using black marker. Shade along black outline using brown pencil. Color cheeks pink.
- 3. For cat, adhere facial features to head, dress to petticoat, and sleeves to arms using glue stick. Color in eyes and draw smile using black marker. Color stripes gray and cheeks and ears pink. Outline dress and sleeves pink. Tie ribbon bows. Adhere buttons and bows on clothing.
- 4. Pierce holes in pieces as indicated on pattern. Insert paper fastener into each hole.
- 5. Cut pointed ends from skewers. Adhere skewer to back of bodies using craft glue. Cover skewer ends and paper fasteners with tape for childproofing.