Winter Flurries Ensemble
size: mini bag, 4"x6"; cup, 4"x6"; box, 3-1/2"x5"
Winter Flurries Ensemble
- Cardstock: dark teal, light teal, ivory, kraft
- Small kraft paper bags
- The Paper Studio Sacks-N-Things: Plastic Tubes with Lids, Treat Cups
- Prima Gems Something Blue Say it in Crystals
- May Arts Twill/Chevron Stripes 3/4” Ribbon in Champagne
- Tissue paper
- Hot chocolate powder
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine; Shapeabilities Tree With Bows Die; Shapeabilities Create a Flake Six Die; Nestabilities Belly Band Two Die
- Imagine Crafts: VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink Pad
- Circle punch, 1/8”
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares; Scor-pal Scor-tape, 1/8"
- scissors, paper trimmer, pencil
- Mini Bag
- 1. Die cut small snowflake from cardstock to use as stencil. Decorate small kraft paper bag with stencil and watermark stamp. Let dry.
- 2. Die cut ivory cardstock using Belly Band. Use smaller belly band dies inside it as you emboss to create layered look. Thread piece of chevron ribbon through belly band and adhere. Flag ends of ribbon and adhere to bag front.
- 3. Die cut and emboss two Christmas trees using light and dark teal cardstock. Stencil light teal tree with Wedding Dress ink and adhere on top of dark teal tree for a 3-D look. Adhere to bag using foam squares.
- 4. Die cut snowflake from ivory cardstock and adhere to center of trees. Add crystal gem to center of snowflake. Fold top of bag and punch two holes for ribbon. Fill with goodies and add ribbon.
- Snowflake Cup
- 1. Cut 1-3/4"x10-1/4" strip from light teal cardstock and adhere around cup.
- 2. Die cut and emboss six small snowflakes from ivory cardstock and adhere around cup. Adhere crystal gem to center of each snowflake.
- Hot Chocolate Tubes & Box
- 1. Cut 6"x11" panel from kraft cardstock. Lay cut panel horizontally and score vertically at 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 7", and 8". Then score horizontally 1" from bottom and 1-1/2" from top. Cut vertical score lines, stopping where horizontal score lines start. Fold box on vertical score lines and adhere. Fold bottom tabs inward using adhesive. For box top, leave back piece up and adhere front and side tabs inward.
- 2. Die cut and emboss large dark teal belly band. Cut 1"x11" strip from dark teal cardstock and run through open sides of belly band; adhere around box. Die cut smaller light teal belly band and adhere to box front on top of dark teal band.
- 3. Die cut and emboss one large snowflake and cut in half. Tuck under top and bottom of belly band and adhere.
- 4. Die cut and emboss three small snowflakes. Layer them using foam squares and adhere to front belly band. Add crystal gem to center.
- 5. Cut 1-1/4"x3-1/4" dark teal and 1"x3" light teal panels. Adhere light on top of dark and adhere to top flap.
- 6. Fill tubes with hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. Place in box with tissue paper.