Photo Clock in Five Easy Steps
size: 12" square
- Clock items (Walnut Hollow): wooden display box (26809), 12” square; clock movement for 1/4”-thick surface (TQ600P); silver clock hands (23091)
- Papers: Mod Smitten patterned: floral; circles (Foofala); white cardstock
- Photos, 2-1/2” square, four
- Americana Acrylic Paint: Warm White (DecoArt)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Circle punch, 1-1/4”
- Electric drill with 3/8” bit
- 1. Drill 3/8" hole in center of display box. Lightly sand box. Basecoat Warm White.
- 2. Cut four 3" cardstock squares, and four 3-1/4" circles paper squares. Glue photos and paper squares together as shown.
- 3. Cut floral paper to fit inside box. Glue assembled squares centered on sides of floral square, 1/2" from edges. Cut or punch 3/8" hole in center of floral paper, lining up with box hole.
- 4. Punch 1-1/4" circle from circles paper and punch 3/8" hole in center. Glue circle to center of floral paper. Glue floral paper inside box.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble clock movement and silver hands in box.