size: 7" square
- Wooden frame, 7” square
- Papers*: card stock: Apricot Appeal; Old Olive; Whisper White; decorative: Play House Designer Series
- Light Pink grosgrain ribbon*
- Mod Alphabet Stamp Set*
- Photo, 3”x3”
- Stampin’ Write markers*: Brocade Blue; Pumpkin Pie
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Linen thread
- Cutting Mat*
- Hobby Blade & Refills*
- Circle punches: 1/16”; 1-3/8”
- Mod Podge (Plaid)
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Lay Play House paper face down on Cutting Mat and frame face down on back of paper; use Hobby Blade to cut around outer and inner edges. Lay frame on side and repeat for outside in inside frame edges.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to découpage papers to frame. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere Old Olive card stock to left side of frame and Apricot Appeal cardstock over Old Olive. Tie ribbon around Apricot Appeal.
- 4. Color outer circle of "M" stamp Brocade Blue and "M" Pumpkin Pie; stamp Whisper White cardstock, then punch out with 13/8" circle punch. Punch 1/16" hole in circle. Insert thread through hole and tie around ribbon on frame. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere circle to frame.
- 5. Place photo inside frame.