Monogram Postcard Gift Packet
- Cardstock: Always Artichoke; Creamy Caramel; Ruby Red
- Stamp Sets: Letterpress Alphabet; Simple Sayings II
- Stamps: Paisley Background; R Monogram
- Stampin’ Write Marker: Basic Black
- Ribbon Originals: Rustic Retreat
- Vintage Brads, three
- Craft Stampin’ Pad: Basic Black; Ruby Red
- Crafters’ Tool Kit
- 1. Stamp Basic Black "R" on Always Artichoke cardstock. Fold cardstock into thirds with one crease just above and below "R". Cut along right side of "R", and adhere bottom of cardstock to create pocket.
- 2. Cut slits for ribbon on both sides of left side of R as shown. Thread ribbon through slits; attach brads. Adhere ribbon ends together.
- 3. Adhere Always Artichoke cardstock to Ruby Red cardstock.
- 4. For postcards, stamp Ruby Red Paisley Background on four sheets of Creamy Caramel cardstock. Trim postcards to 4-1/4"x5-1/2". Stamp Basic Black "R" in lower left corner.
- 5. Stamp Basic Black "You make me smile" on postcard backs.
- 6. Use marker to ink border of joy image and stamp in upper right corner of postcard backs.
- 7. Slide Creamy Caramel postcards into pocket.