Pattern - Monkey Valentine Box
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two white 1" circles, two light brown 5/8" circles, and two black 3/8" circles for eyes. Punch two black 1/8" circles for nostrils.
- 2. Adhere top of cereal box opening closed. Cut 1" off cereal box top in one piece. Cut remaining box to 9".
- 3. Cover 1" top and cereal box with brown cardstock. Position face onto box front and trace mouth opening. Remove face and cut out mouth opening on box.
- 4. Adhere teeth to back of mouth opening. Adhere face to front of box with mouth opening aligned. Adhere black pupils to brown eyes and then to white eyes. Adhere eyes, eyebrows, and nostrils to face. Draw face lines with marker. Rub red chalk on cheeks. Adhere inner ears to ears and adhere to sides of box.
- 5. Apply adhesive to box top and push into top opening of monkey. Adhere boa to top of monkey and in front of ears. Tie ribbon bow; adhere below mouth.