Pattern - Mini Postal Mailbox
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut letters from red cardstock. Trace side pattern onto top of box sides and cut, forming rounded tops. Use same pattern to cut two red sides. (Note: Adjust pattern to fit your box.)
- 2. Adhere red sides to box. Cut 6-1/2"x8-1/2" rectangle from red cardstock. Bend over top to back and adhere in place. Cover bottom portion of box with dark pink cardstock. Adhere ribbon along seam.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2"x3/4" rectangle above ribbon for card slot, using pointed scissors. On back of box below ribbon, lightly draw 4"x3" rectangle; cut sides and top of rectangle only. Bend on bottom line. Fold 4" ribbon and adhere ends to inside flap.
- 4. Cut 5-1/2"x4" rectangle from light pink cardstock. Adhere "MAIL" and pink rhinestone. Adhere to front of box.
- 1. Write "MAIL" with markers or print from a computer instead of cutting out the letters.