1. Set supplies on work surface. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" top-fold card from white cardstock; set aside. Cut additional 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white cardstock panel.
2. To right of center, stamp circle label onto cardstock panel using black ink.
3. Punch circle from vellum to create mask; place over stamped circle. Hold in place with repositionable tape. Keep vellum sheet for Step 6.
4. Leaving vellum in place, stamp row of lemons across panel and masked circle using yellow ink.
5. Remove vellum circle mask and any remaining tape residue. (Note: Remove sticky residue with an eraser.)
6. Position reserved vellum panel over circle as mask; tape in place as before.
7. Apply yellow ink to lemon stamp, but before stamping, remove most ink by stamping off onto scrap paper first. Align image and stamp lemons into circle.
8. Repeat Step 5.
9. Stamp sentiment in circle using black ink.
10. Die cut banners: four yellow cardstock and three striped paper. Stamp yellow lemon on white cardstock; die cut out. Stamp sentiment on yellow cardstock using black ink; cut out into 5-1/2"x1" strip.
11. Adhere yellow strip and then stamped panel to card front. Adhere banners across top of card, trimming as necessary. Adhere die cut lemon to card over stamped lemon using foam. Adhere pearl embellishments as desired.
1. Using clear stamps will allow you to see where you are placing your stamped elements.