Love Your Heart Love Page
size: 6" square
- Cardstock: Confetti White; Marigold Morning; Old Olive; Rose Red; Vintage Violet
- White Grosgrain Ribbon
- Photo, 3”x3-3/4”
- A Light Heart Stamp Set
- Craft Stampin’ Pad: Marigold Morning; Old Olive; Rose Red
- Stampin’ Write Journaler: Basic Black
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Crafters’ Tool Kit*
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Cut 6" square from Vintage Violet.
- 2. Stamp Rose Red "love" on Rose Red; trim to 1-3/4"x3-1/2" and distress top edge. Cut 3-1/2"x4" piece from Old Olive; use piercing tool to poke holes along left edge. Cut 3-1/4" square from Marigold Morning. Adhere overlapping to Vintage Violet square as shown.
- 3. Mat photo on Confetti White; staple ribbon to upper right corner. Adhere as shown.
- 4. Stamp Marigold Morning heart on Confetti White; cut out and use Stampin' Dimensionals to upper left corner of photo.
- 5. Stamp Rose Red "love you" on Confetti White; cut out "love" and use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere to Marigold Morning heart.
- 6. Stamp Old Olive "from the bottom of my heart" on Confetti White; cut out and use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere below Rose Red "love".
- 7. Use Stampin' Write to journal on Marigold Morning.