Lion & Monkey Treat Favors
size: lion, 4"; monkey, 3"x4"
- Cellophane bag
- Wiggle eyes
- Candy: bananas, flat lollipop
- Fiskars Craft Punches: Large and Extra-Large Round ‘n Round Squeeze; Extra-Large That’s Amore Squeeze; Extra-Large Oval ‘n Oval Again Squeeze; Circle Pop-Up Lever; Circle Hand, 1/8”; Heart Hand, 1/4"
- Fiskars Trimmers: Paper; Rotary
- Fiskars Pinking Paper Edger
- Adhesives: non-toxic craft glue, clear dots
- stapler, black pen, computer with printer
- 1. Punch XL circle from brown cardstock. Punch XL heart, XL oval, and two pop-up circles from tan cardstock. Layer pieces together to form face. Punch two 1/8" circles from heart to make eyes. Draw mouth and nose on large oval. Reassemble monkey face and adhere.
- 2. Place banana candies in cellophane bag; fold top over and staple closed. Cut cardstock to width of bag; trim to desired length. Trim one short edge with scalloped blade. Staple over top of filled bag.
- 3. Print sentiment on paper using computer. Cut into banner, notching ends. Adhere sentiment and monkey face to bag. Write "to" and "from" on back if desired.
- 1. Cut 1-1/4"x12" strip of orange cardstock. Using scoring blade in rotary trimmer, score every 1/4"; accordion fold. Adhere ends together. Press down center to flatten.
- 2. Punch one XL and one L circles from yellow cardstock. Punch heart nose from pink cardstock; adhere to L circle. Draw on mouth; adhere wiggle eyes. Adhere flattened accordion between circles, with XL circle on back and L face circle on front. Adhere lion to lollipop using clear dot.
- 3. Print sentiment on paper using computer. Cut into banner, notching right end. Wrap left end of banner around lollipop stick; adhere. Write "to" and "from" on back if desired.